Learn More About
Simonetta & Associates, P.C.
Count on Simonetta & Associates, P.C. for excellent Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy services. We have over 30 years of experience with bankruptcy and have handled thousands of cases. Mr. Simonetta is licensed to practice law in Florida, New York, and Washington, D.C. You can depend on us to help you get debt relief. Our bankruptcy service is available in all of Central New York including Syracuse, Cortland, Auburn, Watertown, Utica, Ithaca and Cazenovia in the counties of Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Delaware, Fulton, Hamilton, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Montgomery, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, Otsego, St. Lawrence, Tioga and Tompkins.
Russell S. Simonetta, Esq.
Mr. Simonetta is a retired town justice serving 16 years for the town of Scott, Cortland County, New York. He is a member of the New York State Magistrates Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Northern District of New York Bar Association, the Cortland County Bar Association, the Florida Bar Association, and the Washington D.C. Bar Association.
- Florida, 1989
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1989
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1989
- New York, 1999
- District of Columbia, 1998
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 1999
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of New York, 2000
- Stetson University College of Law
- Juris Doctorate Degree – 1989
- University of Central Florida
- Business Administration Degree – 1985
- Daytona Beach Community College
- Associates in Arts Degree – 1983